Chief Bryan B. Kelly was named the 54th President of the Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Association
On Thursday, February 14, 2019, Bryan B. Kelly, Chief of Police for the Township of Shaler, was sworn in as the 54th President of the Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Association. Established in 1967, the Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving law enforcement in Allegheny County. The goals of this Association include:
- Promoting and fostering a close working relationship among our members and between law enforcement and the public.
- Planning for the education and training of police officers.
- Encouraging social, patriotic, and fraternal activities in order to promote civic and cultural betterment of the communities which we serve.
- Aiding in creating and maintaining standards for efficient law enforcement.
- Advancing and developing effective means for the detection and prevention of crime.
- Advocating uniform legislation for police officers.
Chief Kelly is very proud to lead the Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Association and is grateful for the support of the Township of Shaler Board of Commissioners, Township Manager Timothy Rogers, Assistant Manager Judith Kording, the officers of the Shaler Township Police Department, and most importantly his family. Please join us in congratulating our Chief, Bryan B. Kelly.