Subdivision/Land Development

Before you begin, it is recommended you call the Building and Code officer to see if the subdivision is possible on your property. If it is determined the subdivision is possible, you need to get a surveyor or engineer to lay out the subdivision and complete an application to get a subdivision permit and development permit. The application and plan will then go before the Planning Commission and Board of Commissioners for approval.

Planning Commission Meetings are held the third Monday of each month, as needed at 7:30 p.m. in the Second Floor Council Chambers, 300 Wetzel Road, Glenshaw, PA  15116.

Applications and documentation must be received two weeks prior to the meeting date to be placed on the agenda.

Subdivision/Land Development Application

Minor Subdivision and Land Development

Simple Subdivision and Land Development

Major Subdivision and Land Development