Sanitary Sewer Tap Permit

Any person, firm, corporation, or other entity owning property not abutting on any main trunk sanitary sewer laid and constructed throughout the Township desiring to connect into said sewer by a main line sewer extension shall file with the Shaler Township Secretary a Sanitary Sewer Tap Application.  Upon approval of said application by the proper Township officer, and upon payment of the fee therefor, a permit will be issued. CHAPTER 181

Shaler Township Sanitary Sewer Tap Application

Girty's Run Sewer Tap Application