Adopt a Shaler Township Road
If you are interested in helping to keep Shaler Township clear of litter then join other residents and adopt a Shaler Township road. Residents may sign up for a one (1) year or three (3) year commitment. The three (3) year commitment will give the individual the option of having signage on the road. The Sign Up Link below will provide a suggested listing of Shaler Township roads but you may choose another road or park in the form.
Commitment Requirements include:
- One-year or three-year commitment.
- Notify the Township at least one (1) week prior to a scheduled clean up day and the time. The Township will notify the Police Department of your activities.
- Cleaning the adopted road once a quarter and informing the Township that the road has been cleaned. Please call the office at 412-486-9700 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- The Township will provide garbage bags, safety vests and work gloves for clean-up days.
- Wearing a safety vest and exercising good judgement and caution on the roadway.
Shaler Township Adopt a Road Sign Up Link