Street Information

The public works department maintains signs along all Township owned roads. While every effort is made to keep all signs upright and in good condition, if you notice a street sign down or missing, please call 412-486-9700 during normal business hours or use the Report a Concern button on this page. 
Please call the non emergency police number at 412-473-3056 to report any missing or downed stop sign or traffic control sign. This number is answered by Allegheny County 911 center and will be directed to the proper department for response.

Related Documents