Written by Judy Kording
Friday, 25 July 2008 at 08:46
The Township will issue a Solicitor's Permit to all qualifying organizations and vendors provided the following criteria is met by all applicants:
- Application form is available on the website under Forms, then Police Department.
- A State Police background check must be done and a copy brought to the Shaler Township Manager's office.
- Application form must be completed and signed by the applicant.
- Driver's license must be brought in as identification for permit.
- The fee is $25.00 per month or $50.00 for one year.
- The Township Ordinance can be found online at this site, under Ordinances, Building and Zoning, Chapter 169.
- Applicants will receive a copy of the NO SOLICITATION LIST when the permit is issued.
- No soliciting is permitted before 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 8 May 2012 at 17:36)